So by now a lot of people know about coconut oil when it comes to baking and cooking. It’s a wonderful substitute for vegetable oil and olive oil. But wouldn’t ya know, there are TONS of ways you can use coconut oil around the house and our Tip of the Week video addresses just a handful, but it will get you started on the transition to using coconut oil for just about anything!
This is only the beginning here are some more uses for coconut oil not listed in the video:
- drop a teaspoon into your coffee to add some flavor and some healthy fats to your morning drink
- easily use it on your eyes to remove make-up
- or just add it to your eyes as a moisturizer and revitalizer!
- got a bun in the oven? rub some of that coconut oil where your skin is stretching to prevent marks
- in the cold weather use coconut oil to relieve chapped lips
This list goes on and on! If it’s meant to be moisturized, protected, or soothed…chances are coconut oil can do the job! Tell us in the comment section if you have any uses for coconut oil that weren’t mentioned!